Cars For Sale
- Mazda Roadster 1.8 VS Automatic NB8C-101878 : 25-03-15
- Eunos Roadster 1.8 mk1 NA8C-303258, Pitcrew rear : 04-05-15
- Mini Cooper 1300, 1994, blue - SOLD : 04-05-15
- Datsun Bluebird SSS Turbo 1981 Safari Rally replica : 27-07-15
- Isuzu 117 Coupe PA95-5248937 : 02-03-16
- Toyota Corolla Levin Coupe AE86-5025152 : 02-03-16
- Mazda Roadster mk2 1.8 RS NB8C-105717 : 02-03-16
- Suzuki Mighty Boy Kei car JDM pickup : 05-03-16
- Isuzu 117 XG Coupe 2.0 DOHC : 05-03-16
- Eunos Roadster 1.6 manual, 1989 : 05-04-16
- Published: 31 October 2013
- Hits: 3312
Autolink moved to Lycroft Farm in November 2001. Andrew and his team sold imported cars. It wasn't exclusively MX5 in those days but it soon became obvious that MX5s were the way to go.
Autolink sold MX5s, Subarus and other cars sourced in Japan and shipped back to the UK. There are some pictures of the car-park full of cars. Cars were being sold before they were even shipped from Japan - demand was veracious! The service and parts side of the business was important but incidental to the company's main business, selling MX5s.
However, this demand for imported cars fell. The Yen rose, making the importing of cars uneconomic. The company found that as cars sales enquiries fell, enquiries for parts grow dramatically. So a decision was made to break some of the sales stock.
After a very short while the demand for used parts meant that cars originally destined to be sold whole were broken and sold as used parts. More and more customers started requiring new as well as used parts so the company now holds a large range of new parts for MX5s.
Autolink MX5 has grown significantly since those early days and now offers the largest range of used parts inEurope.
Autolink buys and imports cars specifically for breaking. Sometimes it finds a car it just can't break. The Chrome car is one example. So if you are looking, please check in Cars for Sale.
The company's part sales website - www.autolinkmx5.com ships parts globally and has a reputation for quality and fast dispatch.